SUBMISSIONS ACCEPTED THROUGH: November 15, 2015
What’s Your Great Patient Care Idea?
Every Nurse has at least one great idea for improving patient care.
We want to hear yours!
AONE and Edison Nation Medical have partnered
to bring your best patient care invention ideas to life!
Through Edison Nation Medical’s confidential and secure online platform, you can submit your product invention idea for evaluation of medical efficacy, intellectual property, and sales potential. Our end goal is to commercialize every great invention.
In the end, patients will win by having new innovative products that improve their lives, but equally importantly, YOU also win, since every successful inventor receives an advance of $2500 and 50% of licensing royalties.
It’s simple to get started:
- Submit your invention idea below
- Watch your invention make its way through the 8-stage evaluation process
- If your invention is selected for commercializing, you’ll share in the reward
- No idea yet? Sign up for a free account here or Sign up for our Innovation Newsletter to the right.
Edison Nation Medical is for anyone who has a product idea or invention — big or small — that can improve healthcare. Your idea can be a “back-of-the-envelope sketch” all the way to a fully developed and prototyped invention.
To get your creativity flowing
Here are a few recent inventions that Edison Nation Medical is working to commercialize:
- Innovative medication dosing system that allows for easy and accurate dosing of liquid medication
- A back support to prevent post-op back pain for patients during long surgical procedures
- A smart trashcan that detects reusable metal surgical tools to reduce waste and save money
Improving lives, one invention at a time
Innovation ideas may include, but not limited to: new devices, equipment, products, technologies or apps. Edison Nation Medical’s search is open to the public and nurse innovators as well as small businesses from around the world are encouraged to submit ideas through our confidential secure portal at www.edisonnationmedical.com/patientcare now through November 15, 2015.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
If unsure, check your Employee Agreement for more information on this topic.